What is an Escape Room?
How many people can play in a room?
Our aim is to maximize fun and keep everyone engaged during game play. So we limit the people per room.
For 13th Floor: There is a minimum of 2 people and maximum 6 people.
For Trapped in space: There is a minimum of 2 people and maximum 7 people. It is not preferred, but if needed we can accommodate an 8th player.
For Spell Struck: There is a minimum of 2 players and maximum of 7 players.
For Dive to Atlantis: There is a minimum of 3 players and maximum of 7 players.
How long is the game?
Actual game play is 60 minutes (up to 70 minutes for Dive to Atlantis!), but it is recommended you arrive 15 minutes early for briefing, and may stay 10 minutes late for debriefing, celebrating, and taking a team photo.
I only want to play with my friends, what do I do?
What skills do we need?
Do I need to bring anything?
The game is for ages 11 to 100+. However, everyone 17 years and under needs to have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian. For children under 12, a parent/guardian must accompany them.
Can I bring kids younger than 11?
The Escape Artist is proud to be family-friendly, but for ages below 11, please call us to find out more! In general, it is preferred that it is a family booking an entire room, so that other paying customers will not be impacted. Please give us a call at (206) 582 1286 and we can customize your experience.
What happens if we don't solve anything?
How can I book?
How much does it cost?
The cost structure varies as follows (not including tax):
$32.00 for adults ($35.00 for Dive to Atlantis)
$30.00 for military/veterans with ID ($33.00 for Dive to Atlantis)
$28.00 for children/teens < 18 ($32.00 for Dive to Atlantis)
How can I pay?
Do you have gift cards?
Is there a cancellation policy for individual tickets?
Yes, there is. At The Escape Artist, all sales are final, which means no refunds. Please be aware of that our game is a live event, so once the booking is confirmed, refunds and cancellations are not accepted. The only way to receive a refund/reschedule a booking is to purchase Cancellation Protection Insurance during booking checkout.
What if we are running late?
Can I sign the waiver ahead of time?
Is your room wheel chair accessible?
If I don't book a full room, will there be anyone else playing the game with me?
Can I take pictures or videos in the room?
Can you give me hints?
What if I have more questions?
- Players who are pregnant, elderly, or have any underlying heart and breathing problems are recommended to speak with a physician or take extra caution when wanting to play.
- We recommend that players not wear any type of clothing, shoes or accessories that will hinder movement and result in accidental injury.
- Players are forbidden to bring explosive, flammable or sharp items, including but not limited to: lighters, knives, penknives and toxic chemicals, into the room.
- Do not stand on furniture or tables.
- The Escape Artist reserves the right to prevent entry, or stop the game at any point in time if safety regulations are compromised.