What is an Escape Room?
How many people can play in a room?
For 13th Floor: There is a minimum of 2 people and maximum 6 people.
For Trapped in space: There is a minimum of 2 people and maximum 7 people. It is not preferred but if needed we can adjust one more.
How long is the game?
We do have a quick 15 min game too for walk ins. This game was featured in west seattle fair 2016 and was a big hit!
I only want to play with my friends, what do I do?
What skills do we need?
Do I need to bring anything?
The game is for ages 11 to 100+. However, everyone 17 years and under needs to have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian. For children under 12, a parent/guardian must accompany them.
Can I bring kids younger than 11?
The Escape Artist is proud to be family-friendly, but for ages below 11, please call us to find out more! In general, it is preferred that it is a family booking an entire room, so that other paying customers will not be impacted. Please give us a call at (206) 582 1286 and we can customize your experience.
What happens if we don't solve anything?
How can I book?
How much does it cost?
$30.00 for adults
$28.00 for military/veterans with ID
$25.00 for children/teens < 18
How can I pay?
Do you accept walk-ins?
Do you have gift cards?
Is there a cancellation policy for individual tickets?
What if we are running late?
Can I sign the waiver ahead of time?
Is your room wheel chair accessible?
If I don't book a full room, will there be anyone else playing the game with me?
Can I take pictures or videos in the room?
Can you give me hints?
What if I have more questions?
- Players who are pregnant, elderly, or have any underlying heart and breathing problems are recommended to speak with a physician or take extra caution when wanting to play.
- We recommend that players not wear any type of clothing, shoes or accessories that will hinder movement and result in accidental injury.
- Players are forbidden to bring explosive, flammable or sharp items, including but not limited to: lighters, knives, penknives and toxic chemicals, into the room.
- Do not stand on furniture or tables.
- The Escape Artist reserves the right to prevent entry, or stop the game at any point in time if safety regulations are compromised.